Avoid becoming a headline like these:
Chicago, IL: PrivateBankcorp. Inc. takes charge of $800,000 to cover employee fraud costs.
Houston, TX: 13 charged in Foodservice alleged fraud.
Savannah, GA: Local TV station general manager faces 47 counts of mail and wire fraud.
Greenville,TN: Banker pleads guilty to embezzlement.
New York, NY: GE employee charged with theft of $800,000.
Miami, FL: Insurance fraud suspects arrested.
Reading, CA: McDonald’s supervisor faces embezzlement charges
Indianapolis, IN: Cop gets 57 months for fraud.
Frankfurt, Germany: DaimlerChrysler ex-manager charged with fraud.
New London, CT: Official Pleads guilty to embezzlement.
Phoenix, AZ: Bank fraud and other offenses land former CEO in prison.
Centre County, PA: Former investment firm employee guilty in mail fraud.
Whether you choose to train via E-Learning, On-site Workshop or Webinar, You Choose the Specific Course or Combination of Anti-Fraud Topics That Best Fits Your Organization's Needs.
Here's a partial list of available courses and topics...
• Basic Fraud Awareness for Auditors, Legal Staff and Management (CPE credit available)
• Auditing for Internal Fraud (CPE Credit Available)
• Auditing for Accounts Payable Fraud (CPE Credit Available)
• Internal Auditing's New Role in Detecting and Preventing Fraud (CPE Credit Available)
• Accounts Receivable Fraud Detection and Prevention (CPE Credit Available)
• Implementing a Fraud Risk Management Program: From Fraud Risk Assessment to Optimizing Anti-Fraud Controls (CPE Credit Available)
• Financial Services Fraud Detection and Prevention (CPE Credit Available0
• Social Engineering Fraud Prevention (CPE Credit Available)
• E-Commerce Credit Card Fraud Prevention (CPE Credit Available)
• Financial Statement Fraud: Detection and Deterrenct (CPE Credit Available)
• Basic Fraud Awareness and Reporting for Employees at ALL Levels
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA): Essential Awareness for Managers (CPE Credit Available)
• Hospitality Industry Fraud Awareness and Prevention (CPE Credit Available)
• Fraud Detection and Prevention for Not-for-Profit Organizations (CPE Credit Available)
• P-Card Fraud Detection and Prevention (CPE Credit Available)
• Health-Care Fraud Detection and Prevention (CPE Credit Available)
• Travel and Entertainment (T&E Fraud: Detecting the Red Flags and Implementing Effective Controls (CPE Credit Available)
• Mortgage Fraud: Fighting the Continuing Threat (CPE Credit Available)
• Information Security and Fraud: An Epidemic No Organization Can Afford to Ignore (CPE Credit Available)
Note: Above courses are customizable to address your organization's specific fraud risks
Anti-Fraud Topics (Choose one or more to build your own training course):
• Embezzlement Detection and Prevention
• Check Fraud Detection and Prevention
• Electronic Funds Transfer Fraud Detection and Prevention
• Computer/Internet Fraud Awareness and Prevention
• Procurement Schemes; Bid-rigging, kickbacks and bribery
• Vendor Master File Manipulation
• Detecting and Preventing Payroll Fraud
• Travel & Entertainment Fraud: Case Studies and Effective Deterrents
• Identity Theft and Fraud: How it Can Impact Your Employees and Your Bottom Line
• Loan Fraud
• Inventory Fraud: Common and Not-So-Common Schemes
• ATM Fraud Schemes and Defenses
• ACH Fraud Prevention
Don't See What you Need? Want Details of A Specific Topic or Course? Call or Send an E-mail to Peter Goldmann at 1-800-440-2261/ firstname.lastname@example.org